The gate valve is a gate for opening and closing. The movement direction of the gate is perpendicular to the direction of the fluid. The gate valve can only be fully opened and fully closed, and cannot be adjusted or throttled. The gate valve is sealed by the contact between the valve seat and the gate plate, and the sealing surface is usually welded with metal materials to increase wear resistance. Pay attention to the following points when installing gate valves:
1) The installation position, height, and direction of import and export must meet the design requirements, and the connection should be firm and tight.
2) All kinds of manual valves installed on the thermal insulation pipeline must not handle downwards.
3) Visual inspection must be carried out before the valve is installed, and the nameplate of the valve should comply with the current standards. For valves with a working pressure greater than 1.0 MPa and a cut-off effect on the main pipe, the strength and tightness performance test should be carried out before installation, and the valve can be used only after it is qualified. During the strength test, the test pressure is 1.5 times the nominal pressure, and the duration is not less than 5 min. The valve housing and packing should be qualified without leakage. During the tightness test, the test pressure shall be 1.1 times the nominal pressure; the test pressure shall meet the standard requirements for the duration of the test, and it shall be qualified that there is no leakage on the valve flap sealing surface.
4) The handwheel, handle and transmission mechanism are not allowed to be used for lifting, and collision is strictly prohibited.
5) The gate valve with transmission mechanism should be installed according to the product manual.
ZhengFeng Valve Group specializes in manufacturing gate valves. We have a modern workshop and have won customer satisfaction with quality. Welcome to buy suitable gate valves.