1) Reliable performance. The discharge device material uses PK EP, which has the best performance and highest reliability compared to all known synthetic materials. PK EP can withstand high temperatures (much higher than the operating temperature of the exhaust valve). The O-ring uses the optimized material EPDM to ensure that the O-ring still has good elasticity and movement reliability at high temperatures. The inner spring of the exhaust valve spool is made of special material and nickel-plated stainless steel to prevent oxidation (if oxidation affects the movement of the spool).
2) Easy maintenance. An optional H18 block valve is available for the water air release valve installation. The H18 block valve allows the vent valve to be easily removed from the system for maintenance without the water in the system flowing out, so the system does not have to be drained.
3) Only exhaust, not drain. The air and water separation disc is designed with a special structure to ensure that no water will be drained when exhausting.
4) As long as the system is under pressure, the water air release valve will continuously exhaust.
5) Easy to install, the exhaust valve is small in size, and can be installed in places with limited space.
6) It can be installed vertically. Air collects at the top.
1) The water air release valve should have a large exhaust volume. When the empty pipe is filled with water, it can achieve rapid exhaust in a very short time and return to the normal water supply capacity.
2) When the air release valves for water systems has negative pressure in the pipe, the piston should be able to open quickly and suck in a large amount of outside air quickly to ensure that the pipeline will not be damaged due to negative pressure. And it can discharge the trace air accumulated in the pipeline under the working pressure.
3) The water exhaust valve should have a relatively high air closing pressure, and in a short time before the piston is closed, it should have enough capacity to discharge the air in the pipeline to improve the water delivery efficiency.
4) The water closing pressure of the water air release valve should not be greater than 0.02 MPa. The exhaust valve can be closed at a lower water pressure to avoid a large amount of water gushing out.
5) The water air release valve should use stainless steel floating ball (floating bucket) as the opening and closing parts.
6) The valve body of the air release valves for water systems should be provided with an anti-shock protection inner cylinder to prevent the floating ball (floating barrel) from being damaged prematurely due to the direct impact of high-speed water flow after a large amount of exhaust.